More Complaints... Sorry.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Jake61186

More Complaints... Sorry.

Postby Jake61186 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Why does it seem like nobody likes me? Why does it seem like nobody wants to be in my presence? Why do I even bother? Why do I put myself on the line when nobody wants it? Why do I even try and be the first to call, text, IM, etc? Why does this happen? I'd like to think that I am a friendly, sensitive, outgoing guy who cares about others and would like to find somebody like that to be with whether as a friend, partner, girlfriend, whatever. I just need to have somebody in my life that is close to me other than those around me. I crave friendships because they are one of the few things that keep me alive and going strong. I have two close female friends, both of whom are dating someone at the moment and both seem to be far away in more ways than one. The one friend thinks I'm an idiot because I wouldn't forgive this one guy who stalked me for four years in college and now wants to apologize. I need someone to enjoy my company, someone who gets the stuff I go through. Somebody who doesn't think I'm such a worthless person. There are a few of you including Oby, Monty, and Holly, and bruce r.i.p who have supported me recently. I just need more than just this chatroom, I need people in real life to make me feel loved and wanted besides my parents and brother!

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:02 am

((( jake ))) we love you hon

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:12 am

You know.... It's okay! I felt similarly just recently & even a while back. What I do now is I just try to meet people where they are. If they only want X much of me, then that is what they get or less or I don't even bother.

However, I'm sure there is someone out there worth bothering for. It's just that the hard part is probably finding those individuals.

Don't lose hope! You are NOT worthless!

Return to “Your Story”