Favorite Quotes Journal

Information about depression and other related health issues (includes medications).

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

BeautifulXDisaster23

Favorite Quotes Journal

Postby BeautifulXDisaster23 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Making a journal of my favorite quotes has been helpful in dealing with my depression. Just wanted to share some with everyone. Hope you enjoy them.

"The image of your life must change on the inside before it can change on the outside."

"If you constantly pick yourself apart, you're bound to be depressed and defeated. Look away from that; recognize that you are changing, that you are making progress."

"If you're waiting until you get rid of everything you struggle with and until you feel like you're perfect, before you begin to like yourself, you're going to be waiting your whole lifetime."

"Whatever you send out always comes back to you."

"One of the worst things you can do is go through life being against yourself. When you're not at peace with who you are it's harder to get along in relationships."

"If you don't have a healthy respect for who you are, and if you don't learn to accept yourself faults and all, you will never be able to properly love other people. "

"If you always do what you always do, then you'll always have what you always did. "

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:40 pm

(((((((((((((( BeautifulXDisaster23 )))))))))))))))))

Thank you for sharing. Appreciated... positive is always good.

Warmsoul

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:05 am

Hello! Welcome! This was such a good idea. Thank you for sharing, as well. :D

Jaymn

Re: Favorite Quotes Journal

Postby Jaymn » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am

"If you're waiting until you get rid of everything you struggle with and until you feel like you're perfect, before you begin to like yourself, you're going to be waiting your whole lifetime."

"If you always do what you always do, then you'll always have what you always did. "

I like these. I read some that are similar everyday. Good post!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 am

One of my most very favorites:

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
--A. A. Milne

Warmie

Return to “Articles and Essays | Medications: Experiences and Advice”